Sustainable Investing Summer Course 2022 on tour
Get ready to join us for NN Investment Partners’ third Sustainable Investing Summer Course. Taking place between 24 August and 5 October, several leading academics will share their knowledge in lectures on key sustainability trends impacting the decisions being made by governments and companies as well as asset owners and investors.
Our third Sustainable Investing Summer Course is rapidly approaching, and this year it’s going on tour around the world. You can follow all the action live online or watch a replay when it suits you.
A better future
This year’s course focuses on fostering the transition towards a more sustainable economy, including some of the governance implications of this transition and how to navigate some of the short- and long-term trade-offs involved in securing a better future.
This year, our summer course is going on tour around the world: broadcasting lectures live from renowned universities in Europe, Asia and the United States. The following high-quality speakers are lined up to talk about a wide range of thought-provoking topics that are hugely pertinent to any investor interested in sustainability:
- Prof. Sumit Agarwal at the National University of Singapore: “The intersection of behavioural finance and sustainability and green finance”, broadcasted from Singapore, 24 August at 11:00 CEST
- Prof. Dr. Nancy Bocken at the Maastricht University: “Towards sustainable circular businesses – challenges and opportunities”, broadcasted from Utrecht, 30 August at 15:00 CEST
- President and Prof. Jörg Rocholl at ESMT Berlin: “Green finance: How investors can make companies go green”, broadcasted from Berlin, 5 September at 15:00 CEST
- Dr. Erica Thompson at the London School of Economics: “Understanding the limitations of mathematical modelling for sustainable transitions and risk management”, broadcasted from London, 14 September at 14:00 CEST
- Prof. Dr. Cathy Macharis at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel: “With a factor 8 to the mobility system of the future”, broadcasted from Brussels, 20 September at 15:00 CEST
- Prof. R. Edward Freeman at the University of Virginia: “The Power of AND: Implementing Stakeholder Capitalism”, broadcasted from the United States, 27 September (time to be announced shortly)
- Assoc. Prof. Hannes F. Wagner at the Bocconi University: “Renewable Governance: Good for the Environment?”, broadcasted from Milan, 5 October at 14:00 CEST
We’ll be updating our summer course website with all the latest information and replays of events after they’ve taken place. Stay tuned!
Please register to attend the course to hear the latest academic thinking about sustainability.
About nn ip
Managing assets responsibly. Because it matters and it works.
As a responsible investor, we aim to improve our clients’ returns and the world we live in. We do this by looking beyond financial performance, because the people we work for and with represent more than the investments we manage.